The Post-Gazette provides free online curriculum guides as useful resources for your classroom. The online curriculum guide includes over 300 instructional resources including high quality teacher guides, serial stories, student supplements, bullying/character education materials, video & audio teacher training modules, and the popular NIE Instructional Calendar. These resources address the research and standards based on curriculum focus of schools and teachers. There are curriculum materials for every subject area and grade levels from Kindergarten to 12th grade.
The following are samples of some of the resources available to teachers enrolled in the Post-Gazette’s NIE program. Enroll today in an NIE program and gain access to the NIE resource guides.
- Language Arts & Literacy (3)
- Math, Science, Tech & Environment (4)
- Social Studies, Government, Civics (3)
- Elementary Supplements (2)
- Multi-Curricular / Misc. (2)
- Journalism (2)
- Study Skills & College Prep (1)
- Career & Life Skills (1)
- Diversity and Multicultural (1)
- Nutrition, Health, Fitness & Safety (1)